The Scientific Treatment to Naturally Get Rid of Acne
Bid Farewell to Acne by Making a Few Simple Adjustments to your Skincare Routine
What Causes Acne?
- An increase in the number of dead skin cells: This causes the oil glands to become blocked and then infected with a bacteria called C. acnes. GF2 will normalise skin cell function and stop an excessive build-up of dead skin cells, reducing the chance of oil glands getting blocked. Blocked sebaceous glands which are infected result in pimples.
- An increase in the amount of oil produced by the face: Hormonal changes (usually in puberty, around pregnancy, or just before menstruation) causes the sebaceous glands in the skin to produce more sebum. In teenage boys, this sebum is thicker due to extra testosterone, which can exacerbate the condition. The hair follicle connected to the sebaceous gland gets blocked with this oil, trapping bacteria and causing pimples and breakouts. When using our GF2 formulations daily, your oil glands will begin to function normally again.
- More inflammation equals persistent acne: Inflammation means acne won’t heal, the inflammation needs to be controlled for the skin to heal. The hypochlorous acid (HOCl) in our GF2 formulations has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect, which is highly beneficial when treating acne.
How Our GF2 Skin Series Helps Reverse Acne
- Destroys germs: The hypochlorous acid (HOCl) in our GF2 Skin Series is highly anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal, which accounts for our HOCl's ability to treat chronic or inflammatory skin conditions like acne.
- Normalises skin cell function: This reduces the chance of the oil glands getting blocked by dead skin cells in the first place, minimising further breakouts.
- Reboots the skin's function: GF2 helps keep the follicles and glands clear by reducing excess oil that blocks the sebaceous glands.
- Reduces inflammation: Our 'Miracle Molecule' helps soothes any inflammation in the skin. Inflammation is one of the reasons acne persists, therefore eliminating inflammation is critical to allow the skin to heal.
- Stops redness & pain: The results of using GF2 are usually rapid to see. Within days you will notice reduced redness on the skin and less pain.
Can our Skin Series Treat Cystic Acne?
In cystic acne, the glands are blocked at a very deep level and so this needs to be unblocked first for the best results. Cystic acne or very deep acne will need to be combined with a course of TCA peels to achieve the best results.
We recommend three medium TCA peels two weeks apart. Please consult with a trained skin care professional or therapist. Combine this treatment with our GF1 Aftercare product for post-peel healing. Once the course of peels has been completed and the skin has fully healed and recovered, switch back to our GF2 Skin Series.
Continue using GF2 in your morning and evening routine to ensure the stratum corneum does not thicken again. This will prevent the glands from getting blocked. GF2 will also control the C. acnes bacteria.
For even better results
- Combine with a liquid cleanser: Use a liquid cleanser with a slightly acidic pH in place of a bar of soap. Using the right products will ensure that your skin's pH is at an ideal level.
- Stick to a healthy diet: Eating a moderate and varied diet can help control acne and help you stay healthy. Cut down on high-sugar foods, dairy, high-fat foods, smoking and alcohol.
- Be gentle with the skin: It's tempting, but popping or squeezing a pimple won't necessarily get rid of the problem and will delay your body's natural healing process. Our advice is to leave spots alone and let the GF2 miracle mist do the work in getting rid of them.
Try our GF2 Skin Series today, and start your journey to happier, healthier skin!