GF2 Skin Rejuvenation
Online Sales only in South Africa — available on subscription
Our GF2 Skin Rejuvenation formulation works to reverse environmental damage on your skin, normalising skin-cell function and offering you natural skin rejuvenation with continuous use. HOCl also has powerful disinfection properties. In tests it has been shown to be 80 – 100 times more effective against viruses than bleach chlorine3 and it is completely safe.
GF2 works on environmental damage & ageing of the skin
The primary cause of ageing of the skin is subclinical inflammation, also known as inflammageing. Research has directly linked this to environmental factors like exposure to UV, pollution, toxins in skin products and due to poor lifestyle habits such as smoking. Hypochlorous acid, like that found in our GF2 product, has been scientifically proven to reverse this inflammation and “switch” off the genes responsible for inflammation, ageing & disease*.
You will notice the following results with regular use:
- The genes associated with inflammation, ageing and disease are switched off.
- The results you get from your existing skin routine & products are boosted.
- Skin cells begin to function normally – collagen, elastin & melanin formation is normalised. The skin becomes thicker, healthier and plumper.
- Smoother, more tolerant skin with a more even texture & tone, fewer wrinkles & better hydration.
- Reduction in DNA-repair protein (elevated due to ageing) meaning no more DNA faults when new cells are made.
- Inflammation & redness on the skin massively reduced (great for sensitive skin).
- A beneficial effect on eczema & atopic dermatitis.
GF2 stimulates a reversal of environmental damage on the skin, giving you true rejuvenation with continuous use.
Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, GF2 has also been found to be beneficial in the treatment of acne, rosacea and cold sores. The anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties of GF2 by far exceed any known disinfectants and is completely safe to use. The anti-inflammatory action is also very effective for relieving sunburn.
Contents: 100ml (3.38 FL.oz) – approx 30 day supply
Ingredients: Water, Sterile solution of Hyphochlorous Acid
- Store between 5 and 30°C.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use product if expired. Discard any unused product 12 months after starting the bottle or once expired.
Our products contain no animal ingredients and are always cruelty-free
- Wash your face twice daily with a liquid skin cleanser (look for one free of SLS and parabens) and gently pat your face dry with a towel.
- Hold the bottle approximately 15cm from your face and spray GF2 onto the face, neck and around the eyes until the skin is moist (about 8-10 pumps) and allow the skin to dry naturally (do not wipe off).
- GF2 must be applied immediately after cleaning and drying the skin. As a minimum apply in the morning and again at night before bed.
- Allow the skin to dry thoroughly before applying any other skin products. We don’t recommend accelerating this drying with a hair-dryer or fan as the molecule is active when the skin is damp, so allowing this to evaporate naturally means you get the optimal contact with the skin and the active ingredient has time to be absorbed completely.
- GF2 is designed to reverse the skin damages due to environmental issues. To start with you may experience a slight tightening of the skin after use. This is completely normal and will reduce over time. If you find you are struggling with dryness on a particular day we recommend using a natural serum (no parabens or preservatives), rich in Vitamin C and Aloe Vera, once the GF2 has been absorbed.
- Note: you may find you have the odd break-out or flare up on the skin after using the product for a couple of weeks. This is to be expected as the skin starts to renew itself and older layers are replaced. This will settle down in a day or two in each case.
Note: When using as protection against viruses spray onto the face whilst keeping the eyes and mouth open. This should be repeated if you have been out in public. The hands can also be sprayed to disinfect them as required. GF2 will not harm your eyes and is safe if swallowed.
Please enter your email address to download a copy of our product brochure.
Thank you for your interest.
Caution: GF2 is complementary to your existing skincare routine but it MUST NOT be mixed with or into any other product. Always apply GF2 to a clean, dry skin and allow it to dry naturally and completely (without wiping off) BEFORE applying other toners, moisturisers, cosmetics, makeup or serums. If using toner we recommend making sure it is alcohol-free.
Please consult our FAQs for more general info.
- Bhatia, A et al: Optimizing Wound Healing for Cosmetic and Medical Dermatologic Procedures. Practical Dermatology March 2018; 42 – 45
- Leung H. et al. Topical hypochlorous acid ameliorates NF-kB mediated skin disease in mice. Department of Developmental Biology, Dept. of Dermatology and Radiation Oncology. Stanford University School of Medicine. Journal of Clinical Investigation. Vol. 123, No.12 Dec 2013
- Rossi-Fedele et al. Influence of pH changes on chlorine-containing endodontic irrigating solutions. International Endodontic Journal, 44, 792–799, 2011.