GF2 Skin Therapy for Him
Online Sales only in South Africa — available on subscription
GF2 Revitalising Skin Therapy for Him is perfect for the gent looking for a non-greasy, non-sticky, 1-step skincare and grooming product. Based on the winning formula in our original miracle mist GF2 Skin Rejuvenation, we have designed this product especially for the boys! Perfect after shaving.
Who should use GF2?
Whether you are looking to Retain your youthful skin, Rejuvenate skin that is showing signs of environmental stresses and ageing, or Restore your skin health when dealing with conditions like acne, rosacea or dermatitis our GF2 formulation is the answer for you. Suitable for all skin types this miracle mist will transform the health of your skin.
GF2 is simple, easy skincare for men
If you are a man looking for a non-greasy, non-sticky, 1 step product for your grooming and skincare needs then look no further.
Not only will GF2 for Him help to heal any pesky nicks and cuts after shaving it will also ease any irritation from razor burn. The active ingredient works on subclinical inflammation in your skin as well, helping you to look younger! If you want to read more about this please have a look at our recent blog on inflammageing.
Hypochlorous acid, like that found in this product, has been scientifically proven to reverse this inflammation and “switch” off the genes responsible for inflammation, ageing & disease*.
You will notice the following results with regular use:
- The genes associated with inflammation, ageing and disease are switched off. This has been scientifically proven*
- The results you get from any other skincare products you are using are boosted.
- Skin cells begin to function normally – collagen, elastin & melanin formation is normalised. The skin becomes thicker, healthier and plumper.
- Smoother, more tolerant skin with a more even texture & tone, fewer wrinkles & better hydration.
- Reduction in DNA-repair protein (elevated due to ageing) meaning no more DNA faults when new cells are made.
- Inflammation & redness on the skin massively reduced (great for sensitive skin).
- A beneficial effect on eczema & atopic dermatitis.
GF2 stimulates a reversal of environmental damage on the skin, giving you true rejuvenation with continuous use. Environmental factors like exposure to UV, pollution, toxins in skin products and due to poor lifestyle habits such as smoking have been directly linked with skin ageing through a process called inflammageing.
Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, GF2 has also been found to be beneficial in the treatment of acne, rosacea and cold sores. The anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties of GF2 by far exceed any known disinfectants and is completely safe to use. In tests it has been shown to be 80 – 100 times more effective against viruses than bleach chlorine3 and it is completely safe. The anti-inflammatory action is also very effective for relieving sunburn.
Contents: 100ml (3.38 FL.oz) – approx 30 day supply
Ingredients: Water, Sterile solution of Hyphochlorous Acid
- Store between 5 and 30°C.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use product if expired. Discard any unused product 12 months after starting the bottle or once expired.
Our products contain no animal ingredients and are always cruelty-free
- Wash your face twice daily with a liquid skin cleanser (look for one free of SLS and parabens) and dry your face (gently) with a towel. Please no more bars of soap gents, these are too alkaline for the face.
- Hold the bottle approximately 15cm from your face and spray GF2 onto the face, neck and around the eyes until the skin is moist, not dripping (about 8-10 pumps) and allow the skin to dry naturally (do not rub in or wipe off). Please take care not to drop the bottle, it is glass and will break!
- GF2 must be applied immediately after cleaning and drying the skin. As a minimum apply in the morning and again at night before bed. If you are prone to breakouts we recommend using again after doing any sports or activities where you get sweaty – remember to shower first.
- Allow the GF2 to dry on the skin completely before applying any other skin products. We don’t recommend accelerating this drying with fan – the molecule is active when the skin is damp, so allowing this to evaporate naturally means you get the optimal contact with the skin and the active ingredient has time to be absorbed completely.
GF2 is designed to reverse skin damages caused by environmental factors. To start with you may experience a slight tightening of the skin after use. This is completely normal and will reduce over time. If you find you are struggling with dryness on a particular day we recommend using a natural serum (no parabens or preservatives), rich in Vitamin C and Aloe Vera, once the GF2 has been absorbed.
Note: you may find you have the odd break-out or flare-up on the skin after using the product for a couple of weeks. This is to be expected as the skin starts to renew itself and older layers are replaced. This will settle down in a day or two in each case.
If using as protection against viruses spray onto the face whilst keeping the eyes and mouth open. This should be repeated if you have been out in public. The hands can also be sprayed to disinfect them as required. GF2 will not harm your eyes and is safe if swallowed.
Please enter your email address to receive this information.
Thank you for your interest.
Caution: GF2 slots into your existing skincare routine but it MUST be used on it’s own and not be mixed with or into any other product. Always apply GF2 to a clean, dry skin and let it dry completely (without wiping off) BEFORE applying other moisturisers, SPF or serums. Do not use with after-shave that contains alcohol.
Please consult our FAQs for more general info.
- Bhatia, A et al: Optimizing Wound Healing for Cosmetic and Medical Dermatologic Procedures. Practical Dermatology March 2018; 42 – 45
- Leung H. et al. Topical hypochlorous acid ameliorates NF-kB mediated skin disease in mice. Department of Developmental Biology, Dept. of Dermatology and Radiation Oncology. Stanford University School of Medicine. Journal of Clinical Investigation. Vol. 123, No.12 Dec 2013
- Rossi-Fedele et al. Influence of pH changes on chlorine-containing endodontic irrigating solutions. International Endodontic Journal, 44, 792–799, 2011.