- You can pay for your order using the payment options shown at checkout. If paying via EFT or bank transfer please send the proof of payment to email@example.com. Please note that your order is not packed until we receive proof of payment.
- In all cases your payment is processed outside of our website (either by the online gateway chosen or your bank), we don’t see or store any of your financial information on our servers.
- Delivery for online orders is only within South Africa at this time.
- Orders placed over the weekends will be finalised and dispatched on Monday.
- Collection by our courier happens after midday, so you will receive your parcel anything from 24 to 96 hours after that depending on where you are located and which service you choose.
- Orders PAID FOR before 12h00 (noon) will go out the same day where possible, alternatively the following day (except for weekends as mentioned).
- On completion of your order (i.e. when it is collected by our courier), we will send you a tracking number via email. You will be able to track your shipment the next working day via their website (link will be provided).
- Delivery is free for RETAIL orders over R700.
- Salon orders placed via the site will be charged for delivery as calculated by the store. You do have the option to collect in Stellenbosch, in which case the address will be shared after we receive your payment for the order.
- Wholesale orders placed via the site will be charged for delivery as calculated. You do have the choice to also collect in either Stellenbosch or Johannesburg, in which case the address will be shared after we receive your payment for the order.
- Our courier uses both volumetric weight and mass for their calculations. The store will calculate the shipping costs based on your cart weight and your location, and your options will be displayed at checkout. As these fees change based on the fuel price etc we cannot publish a full list here. Please contact us if you are not sure.
Our Return Policy
- If your order has been damaged in transit, the bottle is broken or the pump is faulty then please contact us and let us know so we can arrange a replacement.
- Our product has a shelf life of 2 years from the date of production.
Last update: 24 November 2019