- You can pay for your order in two ways:
- Via Payfast – you have the choice to pay via Instant EFT (depending on your bank), debit card or credit card.
- Via EFT or bank transfer – you make the payment manually and send us proof of payment. Please note that your order is not packed until we receive proof of payment.
- In both cases your payment is processed outside of our website (either by Payfast or your bank), we don’t see or store any of your financial information on our servers.
- Delivery for online orders is only within South Africa at this time.
- Orders placed over the weekends will be finalised and despatched on Monday.
- Collection by our courier happens after midday, so you will receive your parcel anything from 24 to 72 hours after that depending on where you are located.
- Orders PAID FOR before 12h00 (noon) will go out the same day where possible, alternatively the following day (except for weekends as mentioned).
- On completion of your order (i.e. when it is collected by our courier), we will send you a tracking number via email. You will be able to track your shipment the next working day via their website (link will be provided).
- Delivery is free under the following conditions:
- RETAIL orders over R700 are free to all main areas up to a maximum weight of 5kg. This does not include outlying locations or townships and mines as defined by the courier.
- RETAIL orders over R950 to outlying areas are free up to a maximum weight of 2kg.
- Wholesale and Salon orders placed via the site will be charged for delivery as shown.
- You are always welcome to arrange your own courier collection – if you choose this option our collection address will be shared after we receive your payment for the order.
- Our courier uses both volumetric weight and mass for their calculations. The store will calculate the shipping costs based on your cart weight and your location, and your options will be displayed at checkout. As these fees change based on the fuel price etc we cannot publish a full list here. Please contact us if you are not sure.
Our Return Policy
- If your order has been damaged in transit or the bottle is broken then please contact us and let us know so we can arrange a replacement.
- Our product has a shelf life of 2 years from the date of production.
Last update: 7 February 2019