Whether you are looking to Retain your youthful skin, Rejuvenate skin that is showing signs of environmental stresses and ageing, or Restore your skin health when dealing with conditions like acne, rosacea or dermatitis our GF2 Skin Rejuvenation formulation is your perfect skin partner. Suitable for all skin types this miracle mist will naturally transform the health of your skin. It is also entirely safe to use for the entire family as a skin disinfector and healing agent if you want to treat scrapes, sunburn, blisters or cold sores.
- Wash your face twice a day with a clear liquid skin cleanser and gently dry with a towel.
- Hold the bottle of GF2 approximately 15cm from your face and spray onto the face, neck and around the eyes until the skin is moist (about 8-10 pumps), not dripping wet.
- Please be careful not to drop the bottle, it is glass!
- Allow the spray to dry naturally and completely on the skin (don't rub in or wipe off). We don't recommend accelerating this drying with a hair-dryer or fan as the molecule is active when the skin is damp, so allowing the moisture to evaporate naturally means your skin cells get the optimal contact with our HOCl active ingredient as it gets absorbed.
- GF2 must be applied to clean dry skin, so spray on immediately after cleansing and drying the skin.
- Once the skin is absolutely dry continue to apply your other skincare products as normal.
- For the best results we recommend applying in the morning and again at night before bed as a minimum routine.
GF2 is designed to reverse damage on the skin due to environmental factors When you initially start using GF2, you may experience a slight tightening of the skin after use. This is completely normal and a natural reaction of your skin as it starts re-balancing itself, and it will lessen over time.
Why does this happen? GF2 restores skin health by, amongst other things, reducing excess oil secretion - excess oil secretion is how your skin compensates for a lack of hydration. Oil secretion reduces quickly with GF2 use, but the recovery of the epidermal-dermal junction, where hyaluronic acid is recovered with the help of GF2, takes a little longer.
In other words, when using GF2 for the first time, oil secretion goes down before hydration catches up. During this time, we recommend using a hydrating serum (containing hyaluronic acid, vitamin C or aloe vera as preferred) on any areas of dryness (under the eye etc) after applying GF2 (once the GF2 has dried). Hydration recovery takes anything between 2 months and 4 months, after which you will probably find the need for the serum will reduce.
You may also find that you have the odd breakout or flare-up on the skin after using GF2 for a couple of weeks. This is to be expected as the skin is now starting to renew itself and older layers are replaced. This is also not something you should be concerned about as any break-outs or flare-ups will settle down again in a day or two in each case.
Thoclor's GF2 will not harm your eyes and is safe if swallowed accidentally.
Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, GF2 has also been found to be beneficial in the treatment of acne, rosacea and cold sores. The anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties of GF2 by far exceed any known disinfectants and it is completely safe to use for the entire family.
GF2 also offers sunburn relief - it reduces pain and redness, minimises DNA damage in the skin cells, lessens your chances of peeling and helps the skin to heal. After sun exposure apply to the affected areas as follows:
- Extreme - every 30 mins
- Moderate - every 3 hours
- Mild - twice a day
Important to Note: Whilst GF2 can be layered into your existing skincare routine, it should NOT be mixed into any other products. Also, don't apply anything to the skin whilst the GF2 is still wet on the surface - please wait until the GF2 has dried completely. When it has dried, apply your other moisturisers, cosmetics, makeup, toners or serums as normal.
- Store between 5 and 30°C.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Discard any unused product 12 months after initial use or once expired.
Our skin series contains no animal ingredients and is always cruelty-free. Read more about our Purity Promise here.
Please consult our FAQs for more general info on hypochlorous acid.