Directions & Recommendations
- Wash your face twice daily with a liquid skin cleanser and gently dry with a towel.
- Hold the bottle of GF2 approximately 15cm from your face and spray onto the face, neck and around the eyes until the skin is moist (about 8-10 pumps). Allow the skin to dry naturally (do not wipe off).
- GF2 must be applied immediately after cleaning and drying the skin. As a minimum apply in the morning and again at night before bed.
- Allow the skin to dry thoroughly before applying any other skin products. We don't recommend accelerating this drying with a hair-dryer or fan as the molecule is active when the skin is damp, so allowing this to evaporate naturally means you get the optimal contact with the skin and the active ingredient has time to be absorbed completely.
- GF2 is designed to reverse damage on the skin due to environmental issues. To start with you may experience a slight tightening of the skin after use. This is completely normal and will reduce over time. If you find you are struggling with dryness on a particular day we recommend using a natural serum (no parabens or preservatives) rich in Vitamin C and Aloe Vera once the GF2 has been absorbed.
- Note: you may find you have the odd break-out or flare up on the skin after using the product for a couple of weeks. This is to be expected as the skin starts to renew itself and older layers are replaced. This will settle down in a day or two in each case.
GF2 will not harm your eyes and is safe if inadvertently ingested.
Caution: Whilst GF2 can be layered-in to your existing skincare routine it should NOT be mixed into / with other products. GF2 is applied to a clean, dry skin and allowed to dry completely BEFORE any other moisturisers, cosmetics, makeup or serums are applied. We recommend not using a toner whilst using this product as it impacts the fragile HOCl molecule.
- Store between 5 and 30°C.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Discard any unused product 3 months after opening the container.
Our skin series contains no animal ingredients and is always cruelty-free.
Please consult our FAQs for more general info.