Directions & Recommendations
- Wash your face twice daily with a liquid skin cleanser and gently dry with a towel.
- Hold the bottle of GF2 approximately 15cm from your face and spray onto the face, neck and around the eyes until the skin is moist (about 8-10 pumps). Allow the skin to dry naturally (do not wipe off).
- GF2 must be applied immediately after cleaning and drying the skin. As a minimum apply in the morning and again at night before bed.
- Allow the skin to dry thoroughly before applying any other skin products.
- GF2 is designed to reverse damage on the skin due to environmental issues. To start with you may experience a slight tightening of the skin after use. This is completely normal and will reduce over time. If you find you are struggling with dryness on a particular day we recommend using a natural serum (no parabens or preservatives) rich in Vitamin C and Aloe Vera once the GF2 has been absorbed.
- Note: you may find you have the odd break-out or flare up on the skin after using the product for a couple of weeks. This is to be expected as the skin starts to renew itself and older layers are replaced. This will settle down in a day or two in each case.
GF2 will not harm your eyes and is safe if inadvertently ingested.
Caution: Whilst GF2 can be layered-in to your existing skincare routine it should NOT be mixed into / with other products. GF2 is applied to a clean, dry skin and allowed to dry completely BEFORE any other moisturisers, cosmetics, makeup or serums are applied. We recommend not using a toner whilst using this product as it impacts the fragile HOCl molecule.
- Store between 5 and 30°C.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Our product contains no animal ingredients and is always cruelty-free
Please consult our FAQs for more general info.