- Wash your face morning and evening with a liquid skin cleanser and dry with a towel. Please don't use a bar of soap gents, it is too alkaline.
- Hold the bottle of GF2 approximately 15cm from your face and spray onto the face, neck and around the eyes until the skin is moist (about 8-10 pumps), not dripping wet. Allow the skin to dry naturally (do not rub or wipe the GF2 off).
- GF2 must ALWAYS be applied to clean skin, so immediately after cleaning and drying the skin. As a minimum, we suggest using it in the morning and again at night before bed. If you have been sweating, playing sport or doing exercise we recommend using again after showering, especially if you are prone to acne or breakouts.
- Allow the spray to dry on your skin before applying any other products. We don't recommend accelerating this drying with a fan as the molecule is active when the skin is damp, so allowing this to dry naturally means you get the ideal contact with the skin and the active ingredient has time to be absorbed completely.
GF2 is designed to reverse damage to the skin caused by the environment (sun, pollution, chemicals etc). In the beginning, you might experience a slight tightening of the skin after use. This is completely normal and will lessen over time. If you find you are struggling with dryness on a particular day we recommend using a natural serum (no parabens or preservatives) rich in Vitamin C and Aloe Vera once the GF2 has been absorbed.
Note: you may find you have the odd break-out or flare up on the skin after using the product for a couple of weeks. This is to be expected as the skin starts to renew itself and older layers are replaced. This will settle down in a day or two in each case.
Thoclor's GF2 will not harm your eyes and is safe if swallowed accidentally.
Shaving & Beard Care
GF2 Revitalising Skin Therapy is the perfect aftershave spray. It will quickly act to stop the bleeding of any nicks and cuts, reducing the risk of infection or ingrown hairs. Plus it helps reduce any pain. Razor burn, rashes and skin irritations will be minimised as well.
For those with beards, our GF2 spray offers a simple and easy way to care for your skin.
"The inevitable exposure to activities like hair removal, the elements or the known dryness a beard comes with - GF2 is your one solution in a bottle"- Dawid, The Bearded Guy (Namibia)
* Please do not use GF2 and alcohol-based aftershave at the same time
Other uses & recommendations
Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, GF2 has also been found to be beneficial in the treatment of acne, rosacea and cold sores. The anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties of GF2 by far exceed any known disinfectants and it is completely safe to use for the entire family.
GF2 also offers sunburn relief - it reduces pain & redness, minimises DNA damage in the skin cells, lessens your chances of peeling and helps the skin to heal. After sun exposure apply to the affected areas as follows:
- extreme - every 30 mins
- moderate - every 3 hours
- mild - twice a day
Caution: Whilst GF2 can easily be added to your existing skincare routine it should NOT be mixed into other products. Don't apply anything to your skin while the GF2 is still wet on your face and always spray it onto clean, dry skin morning and evening. Let the GF2 dry COMPLETELY before you continue to apply any serums, moisturisers or sunscreen.
- Store between 5 and 30°C.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Discard any unused product 12 months after initial use or once expired.
Our skin series contains no animal ingredients and is always cruelty-free.
Please consult our FAQs for more general info on Hypochlorous acid.