GF2 Revitalising Skin Therapy for Him is perfect for the man looking for a non-greasy, non-sticky, one-step skincare and grooming product. Based on the medical-grade formulation in our original GF2 Skin Rejuvenation product, this product has been designed specifically for men (and growing boys) looking to add a minimalist yet effective product to their grooming routine. Whether you want to address acne, break-outs or razor bumps - or even if you're merely looking for an effective and minimalist way to keeping your skin naturally healthy - then our GF2 For Him is your perfect skin partner.
- Wash your face morning and evening with a liquid skin cleanser and dry with a towel. Please don't use a bar of soap, it is too alkaline.
- Hold the bottle of GF2 approximately 15cm from your face and spray onto the face, neck and around the eyes until the skin is moist (about 8-10 pumps), not dripping wet. Allow the skin to dry naturally (do not rub or wipe the GF2 off).
- GF2 must only be applied to clean dry skin, so immediately after cleaning and drying the skin.
- As a minimum, we suggest using GF2 in the morning and again at night before bed.
- If you have been sweating, playing sport or doing exercise we recommend using the spray again after showering, especially if you are prone to acne or breakouts.
- Allow the spray to dry on your skin before applying any other products. We don't recommend accelerating this drying with a fan as the molecule is active when the skin is damp, so allowing it to dry naturally means you get the ideal contact time with the skin and the active ingredient has time to be absorbed completely.
GF2 is designed to reverse damage to the skin caused by environmental factors (sun, pollution, chemicals, etc). In the beginning, you might experience a slight tightening of the skin after use. This is completely normal as your skin begins to heal itself and will lessen over time.
Why does this happen? GF2 restores skin health by, amongst other things, reducing excess oil secretion - excess oil secretion is how your skin compensates for a lack of hydration. Oil secretion reduces quickly with GF2 use, but the recovery of the epidermal-dermal junction, where hyaluronic acid is recovered with the help of GF2, takes a little longer.
In other words, when using GF2 for the first time, oil secretion goes down before hydration catches up. During this time, we recommend using a hydrating serum (containing hyaluronic acid, vitamin C or aloe vera as preferred) on any areas of dryness (under the eye etc) after applying GF2 (once the GF2 has dried). Hydration recovery takes anything between 2 months and 4 months, after which you will probably find the need for the serum due to dryness will reduce.
Note: You may find that you have the odd breakout or flare-up on the skin after using GF2 for a couple of weeks. This is to be expected as the skin is now starting to renew itself and older layers are replaced. This is also not something you should be concerned about as any break-outs or flare-ups will settle down again in a day or two in each case.
Thoclor's GF2 will not harm your eyes and is safe if swallowed accidentally.
Shaving & Beard Care
GF2 Revitalising Skin Therapy is the perfect aftershave spray. It will quickly act to stop the bleeding of any nicks and cuts, reducing the risk of infection or ingrown hairs. Plus it helps reduce any pain. Razor burn, rashes and skin irritations will be minimised as well.
For those with beards, our GF2 spray offers a simple and easy way to care for your skin.
"The inevitable exposure to activities like hair removal, the elements or the known dryness a beard comes with - GF2 is your one solution in a bottle"- Dawid, The Bearded Guy (Namibia)
* Please do not use GF2 with toner or aftershave that contains alcohol
Other Uses & Recommendations
Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, GF2 has also been found to be beneficial in the treatment of acne, rosacea and cold sores. The anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties of GF2 by far exceed any known disinfectants and it is completely safe to use for the entire family.
GF2 also offers sunburn relief - it reduces pain and redness, minimises DNA damage in the skin cells, lessens your chances of peeling and helps the skin to heal. After sun exposure apply to the affected areas as follows:
- Extreme - every 30 mins
- Moderate - every 3 hours
- Mild - twice a day
Our skin series contains no animal ingredients and is always cruelty-free. Read more about our Purity Promise here.
Please consult our FAQs for more general info on hypochlorous acid.
Caution: Whilst GF2 can easily be added to your existing skincare routine it should NOT be mixed into other products. Don't apply anything to your skin while the GF2 is still wet on your face and always spray it onto clean, dry skin morning and evening. Let the GF2 dry COMPLETELY before you continue to apply any serums, moisturisers or sunscreen.
- Store between 5 and 30°C.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Discard any unused product 12 months after initial use or once expired.