Directions & Recommendations
Apply GF1 before any skin treatment begins and allow to dry naturally. This will ensure all the pathogens that might be present on the face will be destroyed before the treatment.
- Wash your face with a liquid skin cleanser and gently pat dry with a clean towel.
- Holding the bottle approximately 15cm from your face spray GF1 on the face, neck and around the eyes until the skin is moist.
- Allow the skin to dry naturally (do not wipe off).
Once your skin manipulation treatment is finished, follow these guidelines to speed up the healing process, prevent infection and reduce inflammation:
- Apply GF1 again immediately after the treatment to a clean, dry face.
- Apply once an hour for the rest of the day (or even every half-hour if you know your skin normally has a severe reaction to the treatment you have had). You can't overdo it.
- Apply once an hour on the day after your treatment.
- Continue to apply 3 times a day for between 5 and 7 days.
- At this point, your skin will have recovered and healed from the treatment.
- Switch back to your regular routine of GF2 morning and evening.
- Your GF1 should be used again before your next skin manipulation treatment on the same basis.
Note: GF1 will not harm your eyes and is safe if inadvertently ingested.
Caution: DO NOT MIX with other products. Always apply GF1 to a clean, dry face and allow it to dry completely on the skin before applying other makeup, moisturisers or serums. We recommend that you do not use toner when using GF1.
- Store between 5 and 30°C.
- Store out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Our product contains no animal ingredients and is always cruelty-free
Please consult our FAQs for more general info.