Supports the skin after aesthetic treatments
The popularity of invasive skin treatments is growing rapidly, but compromising the integrity of the skin also carries some risks. Popular treatments include laser, micro-needling or Dermapen and acid peels.
These treatments, whilst very effective in treating various skin concerns, can also lead to post-treatment infection, swelling and inflammation with a risk of Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation (PIH) for those with darker skin types. The correct use of GF1 drastically reduces these concerns.
The primary benefits of GF1 when used pre-treatment, or as an aftercare product to support the skin after manipulation are:
- A strong non-cytotoxic antiseptic action against all pathogens without damaging the microbiome
- A rapid reduction in inflammation resulting in less redness & pain with minimal downtime
- 60 to 70% faster healing when using GF1 as directed
- Much lower risk of Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation in darker skin types
Skin treatment complications
Treatment complications after skin manipulations can include:
- Koebnerization - a form of psoriasis
- Dermatitis or inflammation
- Prolonged or redness of the skin
GF1 will assist in preventing all these complications.
Effectively halts inflammageing
The primary cause of ageing of the skin is subclinical inflammation, also known as inflammageing. Research has directly linked this to environmental factors like exposure to UV, pollution, toxins in skin products and due to poor lifestyle habits such as smoking.
The ageing process causes changes in the cosmetic appearance of the skin, which shows up as changes in the skin's structure and function. This involves both the epidermis and the dermis. The predetermined rate at which your skin ages is known as intrinsic ageing, and accounts for 20%. Extrinsic ageing due to environmental damage accounts for 80% of the changes.
Hypochlorous acid, like that found in our GF2 product, has been scientifically proven to reverse this inflammation and “switch” off the genes responsible for inflammation, ageing & disease*.
The main benefits of GF2 on the skin are:
- The genes associated with inflammation, ageing and disease are switched off.
- Results from your existing skin routine are boosted.
- Skin cells begin to function normally - collagen, elastin & melanin formation is normalised.
- Smoother, more tolerant skin with a more even tone, fewer wrinkles & better hydration
- Reduction in DNA-repair protein (elevated due to ageing) meaning no more DNA faults when new cells are made.
- Inflammation & redness on the skin massively reduced (great for sensitive skin).
- A beneficial effect on eczema & dermatitis.
GF2 stimulates a reversal of environmental damage on the skin, giving you true rejuvenation with continuous use.
Due to its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, GF2 has also been found to be beneficial in the treatment of acne, rosacea and cold sores. The anti-bacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal properties of GF2 by far exceed any known disinfectants and is completely safe to use. The anti-inflammatory action is also very effective in relieving sunburn.
We are passionate about dignity, sustainability & education!
At Thoclor Labs we believe everyone deserves dignity. Since October 2018 we have partnered with Subz Padz to sponsor their Project Dignity - helping girls not to miss school because they can't afford sanitary wear.
A percentage of every bottle sold goes towards empowering these young ladies.