Offer the skin-changing effects of our medical-grade hypochlorous acid formulations in your salon by stocking the Thoclor Labs GF Skin Series. Because the products in our GF Skin Series are unique and quite new to the market we rely on skincare professionals such as yourselves to guide and educate the public on the benefits of hypochlorous acid (HOCl) contained as the only active ingredient in our Skin Series range.
How hypochlorous acid (HOCl) works
Hypochlorous acid forms part of the body's own immune system. Made in our white blood cells, it is the body's own immune molecule. Hypochlorous acid has several powerful attributes:
- Anti-pathogenic: killing nasty microbes on the skin which helps to reduce the risk of infection while leaving the good guys alone, making it microbiome friendly.
- Stimulates healing and quickly reduces redness and inflammation in the skin.
- Corrects damaged cells, specifically where the DNA has been compromised.
We use our own proprietary method to make our medical-grade hypochlorous acid. Our method uses no salt and results in high and stable concentrations of hypochlorous acid with very limited toxicity. This is presented in a purified water solution meaning the only active ingredient in the Thoclor Labs Skin Series range is hypochlorous acid.
You can read more about The Miracle Molecule, hypochlorous acid, here.
Who can apply to become a stockist?
Anyone who owns or runs a skincare salon, spa or aesthetic clinic can apply to be a stockist. Each application is reviewed by us with a telephone call to you.
Our cosmetic products
- GF1 Aftercare
- GF2 Skin Rejuvenation
- GF2 Skin Therapy for Him
- GF1 Aftercare 50ml: for clients to take home, normally enough for 6 rounds of treatment.
- GF1 Aftercare PRO: for use within the salon or aesthetic practice.
- True rejuvenation with continuous use: GF2 stimulates a reversal of environmental damage on the skin.
- Anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory effect: GF2 has also been found to be beneficial in the treatment of acne, rosacea, seborrheic dermatitis and cold sores.
- Anti-inflammatory action: very effective for relieving sunburn.
GF2 is safe to use on all skin types, for pregnant and lactating moms and benefits youthful as well as older skin.
- GF2 Skin Rejuvenation 100ml: if used as suggested, a 100 ml bottle will last for 4-6 weeks
- GF2 Skin Therapy for Him 100ml: same formula as our original GF2 but packaged specifically for men.
How to apply to become a stockist
- Start by completing the enquiry form below.
- We will then contact you to better understand your business.
- Free training is then booked for yourself and your therapists at a time convenient to you. Training is offered via video call and will take approximately 1 hour.
- We then register a partner account for you on our website, after which you can go ahead and place your first order.
- The products are then sent to you via courier. You will receive the shipment anything from 24 to 96 hours later (it depends when you order and where you are located).
- There is no minimum order quantity, although if you order full cases of the retail products (24 units) the discount is slightly better and we will deliver free of charge.
We offer trade discounts on the resale of GF1 Aftercare 50ml and GF2 products. Details are shared on application. The GF1 Aftercare PRO is for use in the salon and not intended for resale.
Terms & Conditions
- Stockists must go through the training process before we approve the account.
- There is no minimum order.
- Payment must be made in advance initially. Other arrangements can be discussed after 6 months of regular orders.